In this page you can apply some settings to finetune Hotel Feedback.
- Emails to receive notifications: By default all account users will be notified for any low reviews submitted; here you can add additional emails to receive them.
- Receive notifications for all reviews: Enable this option to receive mail notifications for all reviews.
- Receive notifications for new form entries: Enable this option to receive mail notifications when a guest submits a form.
- Enable Skip Button: You can choose to have a Skip button in the welcome form of the guest’s page. On the left you have a graph show how many times the Skip link has been clicked for the last week.
- Language:Select one or more languages to be available to your guests. If you don’t select a language, all languages will be available in the guest page.
- Redirect URL: Give the URL of your hotel’s website or Facebook page (or any other URL) so that your guests are redirected when accessing the WiFi.
- Facebook Widget: Provide the URL of your Facebook page to load the Facebook Page Widget. Read more here
- Enable review banner: Show a banner in the hotel page that will prompt your guests to submit their review
Hotel Feedback can send emails to your guests to remind them to post a review, or post a great review in social media. You can choose which emails to be sent. On the left you can see a preview of each email.
- Send welcome email: This option enables the function to send a welcome email to guests that have just submitted their personal information. The email contains a link for the guest to easily access Hotel Feedback outside your hotel’s WiFi.
- Send thank you email: This option enables the function to send a thank you email to guests that have just submitted their review.
- Send reminder email: This option enables the function to send reminder email to guests that have submitted a great review and ask them to post the review to social media. This email is sent once.
- Send post to social email: This option enables the function to send reminder email to guests that have ton submitted their review after their departure.
- Email offset: You can choose how many days after departure your guest will receive the reminder email or the post to social media email. By default the emails are sent after 10 days.
- Thank you email text: You can customize the text that the thank you email will contain. If not set, a default text will be sent.
- TripAdvisor URL: If you provide the TripAdvisor URL for your hotel, the “Post to Social Media” email will contain the TripAdvisor logo and your guests can click it and submit their review to TripAdvisor also.
You can enable this feature by choosing to which guests you want to receive the after-departure emails. You can send this email to the guests who gave a great review only or to all of your guests. Read about after-departure emails here.
You can override the default levels of review categories for your hotel. Read about review limits here.
You can enable / disable the Guestsonly feature from here. Click here to learn how Guestsonly works.
Long-visit Guests settings
You can enable / disable the Long-visit Guests feature from here. When enabled, you can set the minimum number of days that a guest stays to be classified as long-visit. For long-visit guests you can enable the feature of follow-up reviews. Click here to learn how this feature works.
Outlet Guests options
You can enable / disable Outlet Guests options feature from here. Click here to learn how this feature works.
You can have your guests being automatically redirected to an external page after they enter the Hotel Feedback page. Check Enable to enable this feature. Provide the URL you want your guests to be redirected and a number of seconds to wait before the redirect occurs. Note for this feature, that if the user starts interacting with the page (e.g. scrolls the page or fills in the form) the redirect is automatically canceled.
Welcome form settings
In the Welcome form where guests submit their information you can add two additional fields.
You can use these two fields and get specialized statistic data similar to those already provided per room. You can set the field’s name in all languages available to Hotel Feedback. In the admin area, the English word will be used. You have the option to enable / disable those at any time.
There is also the option to show or hide the Country field. By default the field is shown.
In case you want to change the names again, you have the option to delete all existing data and get a fresh start with your new fields.
Review form settings
You can also rename the 6 fields that are used in the Review form to a name more suitable to your needs. You have the option to enable / disable those at any time and go back to the default names.
You can also enable the score texts feature. When enabled, the guest will be prompted to provide a comment for each low score he gave. This will allow you to get a more detailed feedback for low scores.
This section contains the Disable MAC option. This option is configured during the router setup and should not change without reason.